Vapeshare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smok Species 230W Mod vs Smok I-Priv 230w Mod

Siirry alas

Smok Species 230W Mod vs Smok I-Priv 230w Mod Empty Smok Species 230W Mod vs Smok I-Priv 230w Mod

Viesti kirjoittaja Admin Ke Elo 15, 2018 5:20 am

The SMOK SPECIES 230W Mod is the combination of beauty and strength, features a large TFT screen in front and cobra pattern at back to reveal its domineering potential. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the SMOK SPECIES Mod offers a maximum output of 230W, along with a temperature control mode, VW mode and Memory Mode for your option. With 1.45'' colorful touch screen, the SMOK SPECIES 230W Mod offer you more clearly and detailed vaping information, adopts brand-new user interface, touch screen menu allows easy to operate the menu.
Smok Species 230W Mod vs Smok I-Priv 230w Mod Smok_species_mod_9

Get Smok Species 230W Box Mod Now >>

SMOK I-PRIV 230W Mod with the Iron Man style, adopts the latest technological advancement that has the voice control system. It is the unique vape platform designed to free the hands by employing voice control functions. The SMOK I-PRIV Mod is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries. Features the bright and big size screen that is convenient to see the parameters. Its personalized design will bring you the special vape experience.
Smok Species 230W Mod vs Smok I-Priv 230w Mod Smok_i-priv_230w_tc_box_mod

Get Smok I-Priv 230w TC Box Mod Now >>

SMOK E-Priv 230W Mod is inspired by the powerful engine of world’s top-class racing cars, which is powered by dual 18650 batteries and can support the maximum 230W output, offering you large vapor. The whole shape of the mod features a newly designed main menu and sub-menus are easy to read and operate. S
Smok Species 230W Mod vs Smok I-Priv 230w Mod Smok_e-priv_mod_6

Get SMOK E-PRIV 230W TC BOX MOD Now >>

For More E-cig On Urvapin, just check visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/

Related Recommend:
Vape Box Mod
Smok Species 230W Box Mod
Voopoo Vmate 200W TC Kit

Admin
Admin

Viestien lukumäärä : 1457

https://vapeshare.666forum.com

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas