Vapeshare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMOK G-Priv Baby, X-Priv and I-Priv Kit On Sale

Siirry alas

SMOK G-Priv Baby, X-Priv and I-Priv Kit On Sale Empty SMOK G-Priv Baby, X-Priv and I-Priv Kit On Sale

Viesti kirjoittaja Admin Pe Heinä 20, 2018 3:35 am

SMOK G-Priv Baby Kit is an elegant vaping device in a smaller form factor which capable of 85W of maximum power output, with HD sensitive 2.0 inch touch screen along with the notable TFV12 Baby Prince provides you outstanding man-machine interaction experiences. Equipped with a top battery slot, battery replacement becomes more convenient. G-Priv Baby kit uses Cobra drip tip, which has wild outlook and special tactility. Airflow can be adjusted freely by turning the ring at the base of atomizer. Furthermore, top rotary refill makes filling an easy thing. Leak proof slot can significantly solve leaking problem. Take along this new flagship device to start your vaping journey right away! You can get it with $76.85 from Urvapin, Just following this link: SMOK G-Priv Baby Kit.

SMOK G-Priv Baby, X-Priv and I-Priv Kit On Sale 10_4_1

SMOK MAG Baby 50W TC Kit is the mini edition of SMOK MAG Kit, MAG BABY KIT consists of MAG BABY MOD and TFV12 Baby Prince Tank. It features a 1600mAh built-in battery and supports for up to 50 watts of output power. Also, MAG BABY KIT supports for temperature control/power smart dual mode, allowing you to enjoy a different taste and smoke. Combined with TFV12 Baby Prince Tank, it will bring you denser cloud and purer flavor. You can get it with $68.85 from Urvapin, Just following this link: SMOK Mag Baby 50w Kit.
 SMOK G-Priv Baby, X-Priv and I-Priv Kit On Sale Mag-baby-1

X-Priv Baby, small and subtle, glassy texture at front, cobra pattern at back, is wonderful more than one side. Its nobleness and stylishness highlight the new traits and extraordinary taste. It has 2.0 inch large screen with high-definition to offer you more clear vaping data. The built-in 2300mAh large capacity and 80W output will inspire your endless vaping desire. Combined with TFV12 Big Baby Prince tank and powerful cores, you can enjoy deep and rich cloud taste. Take this delicate X-Priv Baby with you to discover more shinning points. You can get it with $72.75 from Urvapin, Just following this link: SMOK X-Priv Baby Kit

SMOK G-Priv Baby, X-Priv and I-Priv Kit On Sale 08_2

SMOK X-PRIV 225W TC Starter Kit is the latest follow-up to the wildly popular PRIV line-up, presenting a beautiful display-focused structure device with highly customizable technology to pair with recently released TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank. The chassis features curvature lines with high-end impression in a wide variety of colorful finish to create a timeless piece. Powered by dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately), the X-PRIV has a maximum firing power of 225W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision as well a full-suite of protection. Each kit is paired with the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank, presenting a maximum capacity of 5 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the versatile TFV12 Prince Coil System. Offering power, sophistication, and phenomenal build quality and it’s only $75.75, just get it via this link: SMOK X-Priv 225w Kit.

SMOK G-Priv Baby, X-Priv and I-Priv Kit On Sale Smok-x-priv-225w-kit-with-tfv12-prince-tank-1

I-PRIV KIT is the first AI vapor kit from SmokTech. It features the latest voice control system that allow you to control by voice. It can recognize speech and understand spoken commands. Works with dual 21700 batteries, it also compatible with 20700 and 18650 (needs adaptor), the SMOK I-PRIV kit will deliver 230W maximum output. Included with the I-Priv Box Mod is the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank which combines the best elements of two of the most popular and critically acclaimed tanks today, packing in the manageable size and affordable performance coil family with the capacity and range of the full sized TFV12. Have a smart companion with SMOK's incredible line-up, the I-Priv 230W Voice Control TC and TFV12 Prince combine to create the showcase set-up of the year. You can get it with $99 from Urvapin, just following this link: SMOK I-Priv Kit.

SMOK G-Priv Baby, X-Priv and I-Priv Kit On Sale Smok_i-priv_kit_1

Anymore SMOK Kits/Mods Deals, just visit this page: https://www.urvapin.com/brand/smok.html

Admin
Admin

Viestien lukumäärä : 1457

https://vapeshare.666forum.com

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Takaisin alkuun