Vapeshare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMOK Priv V8, T-Priv and ProColor Kit save upto $16 and free shipping

Siirry alas

SMOK Priv V8, T-Priv and ProColor Kit save upto $16 and free shipping Empty SMOK Priv V8, T-Priv and ProColor Kit save upto $16 and free shipping

Viesti kirjoittaja Admin La Syys 30, 2017 3:42 am

The SMOK Priv V8 kit features a Baby Beast tank and an easy to use mod with no screen and a single button in the form of a whole-side trigger. . The TFV8 Baby is a very good vapor maker and you will love the rich flavors that come through. SMOK Priv V8 Kit is an outstanding vaping device. For the price, the performance and durability are amazingThis kit is one of the best vaping values that we have seen to date. You can get this full kit with $35.79 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping worldwide through this link: SMOK Priv V8 kit

SMOK Priv V8, T-Priv and ProColor Kit save upto $16 and free shipping Smok-priv-v8-60w-box-mod-with-tfv8-baby-tank-kit-10

SMOK T-Priv have all the options you would expect on a modern high-power mod, but it doesn’t really bring anything new to the table. Luckily, it does manage to stand out thanks to a really cool design. T-Priv is unique in its nine color modes customized via LED, but that is not all. It also has multiple protections that include: intelligent atomizer recognition, puff monitoring system, 12-second automatic shut off, short circuit protection, overheating protection and low battery warning. So it’s worth to get. You can get this kit with $63.89 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping worldwide through this link: SMOK T-Priv

SMOK Priv V8, T-Priv and ProColor Kit save upto $16 and free shipping Smok-t-priv-kit-6

SMOK ProColor is an excellent, powerful device. In addition to the included SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast tank, I also put the ProColor through its paces with every type of atomizer in my collection. SMOK ProColor kit is one of the few devices in my collection that gets as much use in TC mode as it does in my usual wattage setup. Featuring the standard Ti/Ni/SS316 options in the menu, alongside a memory mode for your most-used atomizers, most TC vapers will be well-armed with the ProColor. You can get this kit with $64.89 from Urvapin and enjoy free shipping worldwide through this link: SMOK ProColor 225W Kit

SMOK Priv V8, T-Priv and ProColor Kit save upto $16 and free shipping Smok-procolor-225w-kit-with-tfv8-big-baby-tank-1

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

SMOK Stick X8 Kit $37.89 and Free Shipping

Hangsen Genesis $27.69 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

VOOPOO Alpha I $89.99 and Free Shipping

Nicomore M1 $54.5 and Free Shipping

Admin
Admin

Viestien lukumäärä : 1457

https://vapeshare.666forum.com

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas